Tea Tree 5 & 10 ml.
Tea tree oil is very important in the health of the immune system, as it acts as a immuno-stimulant and increases the body's ability to fight off any infections, while it also is used to revive the mind and body after shock.
The world over, this oil is used with great effectiveness to ward of infections of any kind, and it is active in all three varieties of infectious organisms:
- fungi and
It can help with influenza, cold sores, catarrh, glandular fever and gingivitis.
A course of massage with tea tree oil before an operation may help to fortify the body and reduce post-operative shock.
Apart from the superb anti-infectious properties of tea tree oil, it is also most effective to help clear bronchial congestion, asthma, coughs, sinusitis, whooping cough and tuberculosis, it clears abscesses, acne, burns, herpes, oily skin, athlete's foot, cold sores, blemishes, diaper rash, warts, sunburn and infected wounds, while fighting dandruff on the scalp.
Burners and vaporizers
- In vapor therapy, tea tree oil helps with colds, sinusitis, bronchitis and any other respiratory ailment and is also of use to help the mind cope after shock.
- Blended massage oil or in the bath
- As a blended massage oil or diluted in the bath, tea tree oil helps with all respiratory ailments, as well as arthritis, colds, dermatitis, skin infections, scalp disorders, sinusitis, viral infections, nettle rash, babies colds and coughs, bronchitis, as well as for sweaty feet.
- In wash or applied neat
- When it is added to the water for washing it has great value to treat abscesses, bed sores, acne, boils, lice, dandruff, wounds, as well as animal or human bites and can also be applied neat on problem areas with a cotton bud.
- For lice - apply neat onto the scalp - leave for 40 minutes and wash the hair. This must be repeated every second day for twelve days.
- Fungal outbreaks such as athlete's foot and nail infections (paronychia) as well as vaginal thrush and cradle cap can be treated with frequent direct application of a 2.5% dilution of tea tree oil.
- Please remember that it is a powerful essential oil, and the neat application onto the skin must be done with care.
- Tea tree oil can be used as a mouthwash for gum infections, mouth ulcers, throat infections and tonsillitis, while garlic eaters believe that it reduces the smell of garlic on the breath. Although we know that the oil will definitely benefit the infectious problem, we are unsure of the success with the smell of garlic.
- Cream or lotion
- When tea tree oil is blended into a cream or lotion and applied to the skin, it will help to clear up any fungal, bacterial as well as viral infections - and can therefore be used for a variety of problems - ranging from boils, abscesses, acne, bite wounds from animals and humans (although a medical practitioner must also be consulted), dandruff and other scalp disorders and is also effective to help sort out bed sores, diaper rash or any other rash.
Lip Balm Tube
My Lip Balm is made with Shea Butter, Oils, Beeswax and Essential oils or flavoring oils.
* Choose the options for the special in the scent area and after you put in your information, on the next screen under notes specify the scent please. *
2 oz. Two for $18.00 4 oz. Two for $28.00
6 oz. Two for $40.00 8 oz. Two for &48.00
These fun and hydrating body oils are great for after shower or bath or anytime you feel the need to just slather yourself all over. I think they are great for date night. Oils are very romantic on the skin! A blend of coconut, sweet almond, avocado, macadamia, sunflower oils and of course, Shea Butter.
Pine Tar Soap Bar
An All in One Bar. Use for Face, Body, Shaving, and Hair.
In order to last for months the soap should be cut in chunks or allowed to dry between each use or Buy a second bar and rotate.
Ingredients: Saponified Palm Oil, Coconut Oil. Olive Oil, JojobaOil, Pine Tar, Shea Butter.
Used for many skin conditions. Pine Tar Bar is Vegan, Natural, no colorants or perfumes. Please Enjoy!
A trick for those of you using on the scalp or on your pet is to take about 1 inch of the bar and 1/2 cup of water or as desired and let it get "gunky". Just bottle or put in a plastic tub and use as needed.